Jen and Dave want you to Know Before you Go!
Checking TheEventGuide.com “Know Before you Go” section before heading to the beach or Oak Island can help ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Water conditions: Check for water conditions before swimming. Check the rip current warnings for dangerous surf conditions, strong currents, or marine life such as jellyfish.
- Beach rules: Be aware of any beach rules or regulations, such as dog leash rules, bon fires, and more.
- Golf Cart rules to keep everyone safe.
- Parking rules and instructions to pay for parking.
- And so much more to keep you safe and ensure you have a great time!
By checking these things before heading to the beach, you can help ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your family or friends.
Feel free to share the Know Before You Go Page out so everyone can be safe!